Baked Ziti…is there anyone who doesn’t like it? This is guaranteed to make your whole family happy and full! It is very easy to make, and is freezer friendly. Check it out and let us know what you think.
- 1 lb box of ziti
- 1 24-ounce jar marinara sauce
- 1 15-ounce container ricotta cheese (we used part-skim)
- 3 eggs
- 2 8-ounce packages shredded mozzarella cheese (we used Kraft part-skim)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Boil/cook ziti according to package instructions.
- In a large bowl, mix cooked ziti, sauce, ricotta cheese, eggs and 1.5 packages of the shredded cheese
- In a casserole dish (I used a 13×9″ dish), spoon a small amount of sauce to slightly cover bottom of dish
- Spoon in the ziti mixture
- Sprinkle the remaining ½ package of shredded cheese on top
- Bake for 45 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned.
Follow our journey! Click the button below to subscribe to our newsletter.