Sweet and Sour Chicken with Broccoli is a great alternative to getting Chinese takeout. Who doesn’t love a great meal from your local Chinese restaurant? We do, but we don’t love all the calories that come with it. This recipe is also husband approved, which is a HUGE deal because he could eat Chinese takeout every night of the week! Give it a try, it is so easy, and so yummy! Enjoy!
- 1 pack of boneless, skinless, chicken cutlets
- 1 packet of Campbell’s Skillet Sauce – Sweet and Sour
- 1-2 florets of broccoli (depending on how much you want to add)
- We have also used the Birds Eye Steamfresh Broccoli when we’re too lazy to wash and cut the fresh broccoli. Both work!
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Cut raw chicken into cubes
- Add olive oil to a pan
- Sautee chicken until cooked through
- Cook broccoli:
- If using Steamfresh, follow directions on package
- If using fresh broccoli, either steam or sautee in a separate pan
- Add sauce, bring to a boil, then turn to medium low
- Stir in broccoli
- Allow to cook on low for 3-5 minutes
- Serve plain or over rice
Follow our journey! Click the button below to subscribe to our newsletter.