Taco Ranch Chicken Chili (in a crockpot) should be a staple for everyone’s fall and winter seasons. We felt warm from within while eating this meal! It was very easy to make, and is a crockpot meal.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 15 oz can low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 15 oz can black beans (drain & rinse)
- 1 15 oz can chili beans (do not drain)
- 1 15 oz can petite diced tomatoes (do not drain)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- Place chicken breasts in the slow cooker. Add the remaining ingredients and stir together.
- Cover with lid and let cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- About 1 hour before end of cook time, take out the chicken and shred with 2 forks. Add the shredded chicken back in and let cook for the remaining 1 hour.
- Serve with all your favorite toppings.
Follow our journey! Click the button below to subscribe to our newsletter.