Buffalo Chicken Tacos is one of our husbands’ favorite meal! It is a nice alternative to your normal Taco Tuesday, because you will be spicing (pun intended) it up a little bit. They are really easy to make and sooooo good! Give them a try next Taco Tuesday! Enjoy!
Buffalo Chicken Mixture:
- 1 lb of ground chicken
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce (we use mild because we are babies)
- Hard taco shells – we use the Old El Paso Stand ‘n Stuff
- Buffalo chicken mixture
- Mexican four cheese shredded cheese
- Lettuce (optional)
- Tomatoes (optional)
- Sour cream (optional)
- Hot sauce (optional)
- Avocado (optional)
Buffalo Chicken Mixture
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cook ground chicken in a stove top pan, until done
- Place the cream cheese, butter, and hot sauce into a large pan and simmer over medium heat until the cream cheese has melted. Making sure to stir frequently because it will burn (lesson learned!).
- Place the ground chicken into the mixture and stir to coat. Remove from heat.
- Line hard taco shells into an 8×8 baking dish or a 9×13 baking dish, depending on how many tacos you are making.
- Place 1-2 tablespoons of the buffalo chicken mixture into each hard shell, top with shredded cheese. Repeat with all tacos.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Serve with lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream, hot sauce, and avocado. (optional)
Follow our journey! Click the button below to subscribe to our newsletter.