Winter is coming (GOT, when are you coming back?! We need you in our lives!)… and we have the perfect soup to keep you warm and your bellies full! We LOVE our crock pot meals, and this is yet another amazing one! Try it out and enjoy!
Time: Prep – 15 minutes; Cook: 6-8 hours (low) or 4 hours (high)
- 1 lb Ground Turkey (you could also use beef or neither to make it vegetarian!)
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 Medium Onion, Diced
- 8 oz Carrots, Diced
- 1 Medium Zucchini, Diced
- 2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 32 oz of Low Sodium Chicken Broth (use beef broth if using ground beer)
- 28 oz can of Crushed Tomatoes
- 15 oz can of Kidney Beans, Drained
- 15 oz can of White or Cannellini Beans, Drained
- 1 Cup Uncooked Elbow Pasta (you could use any small pasta, maybe even alphabet to persuade your kids to eat it!)
- In a skillet heat olive oil and brown ground turkey while stirring frequently.
- Place cooked ground turkey, salt, pepper, carrots, zucchini, garlic, tomatoes, chicken broth, and beans in a slow cooker
- Cook on High for 4 Hours or Low for 6-8 Hours
- Cook pasta according to directions about 30 minutes prior to your meal being cooked
- Add pasta to bowls and dish soup
Follow our journey! Click the button below to subscribe to our newsletter.