It’s no secret that sedentary lifestyles are unhealthy. Get up! Walk more! Take the steps! Park farther away! It all seems so easy before actually having to do it, right? Walking is so beneficial, and we want you all to be healthy! We came up with 5 ways to help encourage you to walk more.
- Don’t do it alone – grab a friend or family member
- Get a fitness tracker – we recommend the Apple Watch if you are an Apple user, or the Fitbit.
- Buy some new workout gear
- Set a goal – 8,000 steps a day
- Take on a step challenge with friends, family, coworkers, or even a public walking group!
BONUS: Think about that extra glass of wine you can have by hitting your step goal!