Breakfast is the most important meal of the day… blah blah blah. Yea, we know, but we also don’t have time for it. If it is not easy, I am not eating breakfast. My goal is to come up with quick, easy, and healthy breakfast recipes, so here it goes…
I think I’ve been living under a rock, but I just went to Trader Joe’s for like the 2nd time in my life and discovered their Everything but the Bagel Sesame Seasoning Blend. OMG this is life changing. I have been coming up with new “recipes” or “concoctions” to use it on. This morning I tried out a new way to use it, which was delicious and took all of 5 minutes to make. I might make myself another one!
When I say I am obsessed with this seasoning, I am not lying! Please share other ways I can use it!
English Muffin with Cream Cheese, Cucumbers, and Seasoning
- English muffin – I used Thomas’ light
- Cream cheese – Philadelphia is the only way to go
- Cucumber slices – I used 4
- Everything But The Bagel Seasoning Blend – to your tasting
- Toast English Muffin
- Add a thin layer of cream cheese
- Add a few cucumber slices
- Add Seasoning on top
- Eat immediately