Having a picky-eater toddler can be so rough! I know most of them go through this stage, but it is driving me crazy. I feel like she is eating like crap because all she wants to eat are potato chips. I was on the hunt for toddler-approved snacks, and it feels like I hit a goldmine. These Frozen Greek Yogurt Melts had her coming back and asking for more. I can’t even begin to tell you how easy they were to make either. It took about 3 minutes to prepare, and all I had to do was pop them in the freezer for an hour. If you have a picky eater like I do, this might be your saving grace!
Frozen Greek Yogurt Melts
- 8 oz Greek Yogurt – I used low-fat vanilla
- Chocolate chips
- Rainbow sprinkles I’d call them “Jimmies” but my husband hates when I do that
- Add the yogurt to a ziplock bag – make sure there is no air and zip up.
- Cut a hole in one corner.
- Squeeze onto wax paper (on a baking sheein little circles.
- Add chocolate chips/sprinkles/anything else you want.
- Freeze for one hour.
- Remove and store in an airtight container and put back in the freezer until ready to eat.