Need an easy meal? Craving something sweet? One of my favorite meals that I like to make is Aidells Teriyaki & Pineapple Chicken Meatballs, in pineapple juice. I serve them over brown rice with a delicious green vegetable. The pineapple gives it the right amount of sweetness, and it’s great for leftover lunch! It takes about 15 minutes from start to finish. Yum!
Teriyaki & Pineapple Chicken Meatballs
- Aidells chicken meatballs Costco or your local grocery store; usually packaged with meats, not frozen
- Half a can of chunked pineapple and juice
- One cup of brown rice
- your favorite vegetable we use broccoli
- In a frying pan, pour about a cup of pineapple juice and pineapple.
- Add as many meatballs as desired, I do about 10.
- Cook for about 10-12 minutes on medium-high heat. Be sure to turn the meatballs so all sides cook. (You may also follow the directions on the bag.) I wait until all the pineapple juice is absorbed. I also keep a lid on the pan.
- In a separate pan, boil water and cook the brown rice.
- Prepare your vegetable. We just steam the broccoli. Microwaveable bags for the win!
- When all portions are ready, add brown rice then the meatballs and pineapple and the vegetable.