Your taste buds are going to explode with these delicious flavors!!! This California Grilled Chicken Avocado and Mango Salad is everything and more! I’m a salad lover, especially in the summer, and I’m always looking for something different to try. I loved this recipe not only because of the flavors, but also for the easiness! If you’re home with the kids you’ll probably imagine being somewhere else tropical while eating this salad. I did! 😎☀️🏝
California Grilled Chicken Avocado and Mango Salad
- 12 oz grilled chicken breast sliced (from 1 lb raw) I purchased Wegman's ready to eat chicken from the meat section
- 1 cup diced avocado
- 1 cup diced mango from 1 1/2 mangos
- 2 tbsp diced red onion
- 6 cups baby red butter lettuce
Ingredients for vinaigrette:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Whisk vinaigrette ingredients and set aside.
- Toss avocado, mango, chicken and red onion together.
- Fill a large salad platter with baby greens or divide on 4 small dishes.
- Top with chicken/avocado mixture and drizzle half the dressing on top.
- Serve with remaining dressing if desired