One of my favorite recipes is an easy one! All you need is chicken, a lemon, and McCormick’s Lemon and Pepper seasoning. I pair it with some rice and lots of veggies. It’s great on the grill in the summertime! I just wrap it in aluminum foil. It’s easy peasy lemon squeezy!
- 2-3 Chicken breasts I like to pound the chicken to be sure it’s more even
- 1 Lemon
- McCormick Perfect Pinch Lemon and Pepper Seasoning
- Side dish I usually do some kind of rice
- Vegetable we usually do green beans
- Spray a glass pan.
- Prepare the chicken and place in the pan.
- Cut the lemon and squeeze it into the pan and on the chicken. I also leave a slice of lemon or two in the pan.
- Sprinkle the seasoning over the chicken. Depending on your taste buds, you’ll want to add more or less. I only sprinkle it on the top.
- Place chicken in the oven for 45 minutes at 375 degrees (or 30 minutes at 400 degrees). Bake until the chicken is fully cooked to your liking.
- Serve with your favorite side and vegetable.