We are moms connecting with other moms to promote healthy living. We value our relationship and your privacy. We demonstrate this through the following principles: Transparency, Openness, Purpose Specification, and Use Limitation.
Information we Collect
We are collecting the following information:
- Comments: If you comment on our blogs or contact us via our contact page, those stored. We need this information to be able to respond to you! We love receiving comments and emails from you and we want to make sure we can respond back to you.
- Name: When you comment, contact us via our contact page, or sign up for newsletters; you provide your name to us, which we store. We need that to respond back to you and to connect with you. After all, an email is never good when it starts with “To whom this may concern”.
- Email Address: When you comment, contact us via our contact page, or sign up for newsletters, you provide your email, which we store. We need this provide accountability to comments, respond back to your emails, and to be able to send your newsletters. It’s a much cheaper option than carrier pigeons.
- Cookies: Yes, we store cookies. When you visit our site, we want to be able to know on the aggregate, how many people looked at which blogs or used certain features. We really just want to learn what you guys find most important and interesting. This helps us make a more helpful and entertaining blog. But, if you’d rather us not collect them, you can turn off cookies at any time by modifying your Internet browser’s settings.
How we Share Information
We share information only as required to facilitate blogs with comments, emailed newsletters, our contact page, and for insights on how the website is used. We only share as much information as required for the purpose we’re using them. We are currently using the following third-party vendors:
- Monster Insights – This company runs the analytics on our site to provide us feedback on how it is being used and what features and blog are most visited.
- AWeber- They help us manage our newsletters and incoming/outgoing emails.
- Automatic- This is the parent company to two companies we use. We use Word Press to create our website and Akismet to cut done on spam to our website.
We do not sell your data to third parties.
How to Reach us with Questions
We are a small blog targeting users located in the United States of America. We are not looking to engage with users physically located in the EU/EEA. We do not intend to process information subject to GDPR.